All photography by Mackenzie Weber
downpause /doun - pôz/
noun :: a temporary stop in the storm or rain; i.e. downpour.
"They experienced a downpause while driving through the tunnel during the rainstorm."
Focus on the client's needs and wants while expanding their online outreach. Through branded content, marketing programs, social media development and more, we aim to increase numbers of clients, followers, brand loyalists and more! Here for you before and after the downpause.
- Research and establish social media rules and guidelines for small businesses
- Build and implement Brand Guides, which include branding and marketing tips & best practices
- Create and plan social mediacampaigns across major platforms
- Develop copy and design visuals for events and campaigns
- Plan e-mail marketing campaigns via a variety of e-mail marketing platforms
- Design T-shirts for events and fundraising campaigns
- Manage social media profiles
- Write content for company publishing
Hello and welcome!
The voice, face, hands, and feet of Downpause!
I started this company with a desire to help others navigate this chaotic landscape of online media, with the ability to focus on each client's needs individually. From social media to online marketing, I'm here to help you not only understand your speed bumps and mountains, but help you finally start creating engaging content.
There is no question that people need great content online in order to gain new customers, members, or clients. It's the way many people, especially Millennials (one of the largest consumer demographic groups), now make their decisions.
People head to the internet without a second thought to look for a coffee shop, hair salon, car insurance, reviews on vacations, and what products to buy or services to use.
So why isn't your online presence top notch?!
Well don't despair! There's a lot to figure out, and whether you have a vague idea of what you're doing, not a clue in the world, or just maybe you don't have time to do it yourself, that's where I come in.
I thrive in the online world of marketing communications. Everything from Facebook to Pinterest to Wordpress to LinkedIn. I will use my writing, PR, advertising, and social media skills to get your company's online presence up & running.
Check out our Services or Portfolio page to learn more about the kinds of projects we can whip up for you.